Operator of the Website
Streaming Service, Multimedia Applications, Multimedia Consulting & Research
Schleppe Platz 7 | 9020 Klagenfurt Austria | Europe
FN: 398995 h
Place of Jurisdiction: Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
Bitmovin makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or information and materials provided. Bitmovin explicitly does not guarantee that this website will be constantly available, neither that information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials appearing on this site, www.Bitmovin.com, www.bitcodin.com, www.dash-player.com, bitdash-a.akamaihd.net and and other related web sites, services, applications, widgets, and networks owned or controlled by Bitmovin (collectively, the “Site”) infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Bitmovin, Inc. (“Bitmovin,” “we,” “us,” “our”) a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. This must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. We will need direct URLs to the content/image(s) being referenced.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In addition, if you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the notice requirements of the DMCA, your notice may not be valid. One place to find more information is the U.S. Copyright Office Web site, currently located at http://www.loc.gov/copyright.
In accordance with the DMCA, Bitmovin has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement. Any written Notification of Claimed infringement should comply with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A) and should be provided in writing to our designated agent as follows:
Attention: Copyright Agent
530 Lytton Avenue, 2nd Floor, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA
e-mail: [email protected]
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of the Google Inc Google Analytics uses so-called„ Cookies“, text files which are stored on your computer and which allows an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the Cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a server by Google in the USA and is stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website in order to put together a report about the website activities for the website operators and to produce linked services with the website use and the Internet use. Also Google will transfer this information if necessary to third parties, provided that this legally prescribed or as far as third parties process these data on behalf of Google. Google will associate in no circumstances your IP address with the other data which are stored by Google. They can prevent the installation of the Cookies by a suitable setting of your browsers software; we point out to you, nevertheless, to the fact that you cannot use all functions of this website in this case if necessary fully extensively. By the use of this website you agree with the treatment of the data upraised about you by Google in the before described way and for the before named purpose. For information in more detail, we refer to Google Analytics.
Some of the images on this website were Designed by Freepik