Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is expanding and looking for people to join our growing team. Working at Bitmovin is international, fast-paced, fun and challenging. We’re looking for talented, passionate and inspired people who want to change the way media is consumed online.
[Full-Time, San Francisco, USA]
[Full-Time, Klagenfurt, Austria]
We’re hiring Solution Architects to foster our customers’ technical success and overall happiness! Ideal Solution Architect candidates have online video as well as web development/SaaS experience and proven success building strong relationships with customers. If you have these characteristics coupled with a desire to apply your skills to make our customers outspoken Bitmovin fans, we want to meet you! Solution Architects are responsible for getting new customers quickly up to speed with Bitmovin, ensuring that they get the most out of the platform, and helping them continue to develop and expand their successful use of Bitmovin.
- Understanding the customer’s needs and designing flexible and scalable solutions together with the customers.
- Helping new and existing customers to be successful with the products of Bitmovin
- Assisting customers with the architecture of their applications
- Building strong relationships with the developers of our customers
- Optimize our internal and external documentation and processes
- Work closely with other teams to improve our product offerings and messaging around new products
- Gain unique insights into how the biggest media and technologies companies worldwide scale and operate using Bitmovin
- Making Bitmovin customers wildly successful
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Solid experience in Web development and deployment
- Interest in Online Video Streaming
- Designing, scaling and monitoring high traffic web applications
- Building long-term relationships with customers
- Working directly with technical customers as well as thoroughly understanding technical concepts
- Full professional English proficiency
- Working with an innovative, growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU and US
Empower your future and join us now!
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org