Office Management / Secretary
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is growing and looking for people to join our growing team. Working at Bitmovin is international, fast-paced, fun and challenging. We’re looking for talented, passionate and inspired people who want to change the way media is consumed online. Join us to develop, sell and market the world’s best video infrastructure for the web.
[Full-Time, Klagenfurt, Austria]
We’re looking for a motivated person to take care of the daily processes in our office in Klagenfurt. In this role, you will be responsible to keep the office running, and support the team in the best possible way. This includes the preparation of the companies accounting as well as daily paperwork processes. In addition, you will be responsible to manage the job offers of the company, in particular the coordination of the incoming job applications and interviewing processes with the different departments. If you want to join a fast-growing tech start up, exponentially develop your skills and take responsibility this job is made for you. In this role, you will work closely with management, as well as with the whole staff of the company.
- Create a welcoming environment for Bitmovin employees and guests
- Be the first point of contact for facilities issues for bitmovin employees, and ensure prompt, positive and well-communicated responses to requests
- Management of the daily processes in the office
- Management of the hiring processes for employees
- Preparations of the company’s accounting and reporting duties
- Management of the paperwork and postal processes
- Prepare clients invoicing, queries & reminders, recording and follow-up of payments
- Prepare payroll information, control expense reports
- Plan and execute events ranging from team outings to customer meetups, collaborating with our Events, Comms and Growth teams as necessary.
- Take on other duties as required over time.
- Background in business and/or finance (HAK, University, FH, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of experience, ideally in a start-up or fast-growing company
- The ability to juggle multiple projects with ease, and strong organization skills
- Experience in financial accounting is a plus
- English speaking and writing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and motivation
- Working with an innovative, growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU and US
Empower your future and join us now!
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org