Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is growing and we are looking for people to join our marketing team. Working at Bitmovin is international, fast-paced, fun and challenging. We need talented, passionate and inspired people who want to change the way media is consumed online. Join us to develop, sell and market the world’s best video infrastructure for the web.
[Full-Time, San Francisco, USA]
[Full-Time, Klagenfurt, Austria]
Bitmovin is seeking an experienced marketing professional. This person will be responsible for the product positioning, demand generation out of different channels (organic, paid, social, B2B, etc.), sales enablement tools, lead generation, market & competitive analysis, product education and adoption for Bitmovin. This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to be on the cutting edge of a product and industry that is growing at a rapid rate while being an important part of Bitmovin’s product marketing strategy globally. You need to be hands-on, data-driven, technical and able to work well across departments.
Are you a resilient problem solver who isn’t afraid to think outside the box and get their hands dirty? We expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without defined processes and implicit direction. We’re looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally. Are you ready for the challenge?
Our marketing department is responsible for growing the company by attracting more customers. We are looking for a creative thinker to help us to accelerate this growth. If you like to think outside the box, test new ideas, measure the results and are, or want to learn to be an online marketing ninja, then we want to hear from you.
This role directly interacts with the different online customer acquisition channels such as paid, organic and social, and is responsible for measuring and growing the number of customers generated out of each of them.
- Work closely with all departments of the company to develop and execute creative and effective campaigns; launch marketing and site materials.
- Work closely with marketing, engineering and sales to assess our online SaaS self-serve funnel and optimize it for further growth.
- Work on our SEM and SEO and drive our overall strategy; know everything about our online marketing strategies.
- Figure out cost per acquisition and other key metrics to help us optimize our marketing spend.
- Experiment with different channels for new user acquisition with different advertising channels and campaigns.
- Create the materials needed to connect with our varied audience – delightful product overviews, case studies, or interactive media that explain the value of Bitmovin or teach users something new.
- Understand our prospective and existing users, our competitors, and how to make our product more compelling.
- 3+ years experience and interest in technology marketing. We don’t expect you to code, but would prefer a robust understanding of the Bitmovin products and our audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You know how to tell a story to a customer. Ideally, you’ve written blog posts, developed case studies, product product videos and created content where none existed before.
- Experience in social media and how to use it for customer acquisition, brand building, etc.
- Experience in online advertising channels such as AdWords and/or Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin ads.
- Great project management skills; being able to initiate projects and drive them to completion.
- Working with an innovative, growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU and US
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Company laptops also for private use
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up building THE video infrastructure for the web
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (US employees only)
- 401k (US employees only)
Empower your future and join us now!
Apply via email@example.com