Growth Hacker / Online Marketing
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is growing and we are looking for people to join our marketing team. Working at Bitmovin is international, fast-paced, fun and challenging. We need talented, passionate and inspired people who want to change the way media is consumed online. Join us to develop, sell and market the world’s best video infrastructure for the web.
[Full-Time, Klagenfurt, Austria]
[Full-Time, San Francisco, USA]
Our marketing department is responsible for growing the company by attracting more customers. We’re responsible for growing our brand and product awareness. We are responsible for growing our customer base.
We are looking for a creative thinker to help us to accelerate this growth. If you like to think outside the box, test new ideas, measure the results and are, or want to learn to be an online marketing ninja, then we want to hear from you.
This role directly interacts with the different online customer acquisition channels such as paid, organic and social, and is responsible for measuring and growing the number of customers generated out of each of them.
- Work closely with our marketing and sales teams to assess our online SaaS self-serve funnel and optimize it as needed
- Work on our SEM and SEO and drive our overall strategy; know everything about our online marketing strategies from our targeted keyword list to our favourite hashtags, and everything in between
- Figure out cost per acquisition and other key metrics to help us optimize our marketing spend
- Experiment with different channels for new user acquisition with different advertising channels and campaigns
- Create the materials needed to connect with our varied audience – delightful product overviews, case studies, or interactive media that explain the value of Bitmovin or teach users something new
- Work closely with the sales and account management teams to figure out why users should choose Bitmovin and effectively use our products.
- Experience and interest in technology marketing. We don’t expect you to code, but would prefer a robust understanding of the Bitmovin products and our audiences
- Experience in social media and how to use it for customer acquisition, brand building, etc
- Experience in online advertising channels such as AdWords and/or Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin ads
- Strong creative writing abilities
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and/or other graphics programs
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Great project management skills; being able to initiate projects and drive them to completion.
- Working with an innovative, growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU and US
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Company laptops also for private use (Austrian employees only)
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up building THE video infrastructure for the web
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (US employees only)
- 401k (US employees only)
Empower your future and join us now!
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org