Locations: United States
Location: United States (remote)
Core skills: Streaming Media (OTT) Engineering, Technical Discovery and Solutions Selling, Solutions Engineering
Bitmovin is a global Series-C SaaS scale-up that provides award-winning video streaming technology to world-renowned brands including Disney+, Discovery+, BBC, Red Bull Media House, Hulu, and The New York Times, to name just a few.
At Bitmovin, we know that to be the best, we have to have the best people. So we are an inclusive flexible employer of some of the most impressive and diverse talent across the globe, with a culture that enables you to see success by being your best-self.
Our Solutions team is looking for a dynamite Solutions Engineer that we can coach and develop to be the technical voice of our products in both pre-and post-sales activities as we seek to maximize the value our customers gain from our products in media compression, playback, and analytics.
You will make an impact that matters by:
- Being a technical evangelist for video streaming solutions – influencing and advising the technical decision-makers and users within our customer accounts
- Becoming a trusted technical advisor to our customers on how they can leverage Bitmovin products within their streaming media business
- Uncovering unmet technical needs and pain points using technical discovery practices and targeted questions
- Determining customer-product fit and recommending flexible and scalable Bitmovin solutions
- Providing customer training to educate them about using Bitmovin products and features
- Working closely and independently with multiple sellers and account managers to help them achieve company growth objectives
- Responding to RFPs/RFQs/RFIs in a timely and consultative manner to help prospects better understand Bitmovin products and value offering
- Identifying potential opportunities for existing customers to get more value out of Bitmovin products they’re already using and also to explore new Bitmovin products
- Participating in trade shows and marketing events to showcase Bitmovin products
It would be great if you have:
- A few years of experience in Sales Engineering, Solutions Engineering, or even Software Development
- Technical experience in video encoding, video playback, or other streaming workflows
- Ability to conduct technical discovery, qualification, evaluation, and demonstration
- Interfacing with cross-functional teams and multiple departments, including Sales, Product Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering
- Knowledge of streaming media workflows, video codecs, or video player architectures
- Hands-on development experience using one of the following: Java, Python, TypeScript, HTML+CSS
- Located in the USA, ideally east coast, west coast, or Denver
It would be even better if you have
- Worked with Bitmovin technology elsewhere
- Technical selling experience in the streaming media space
- Worked at an existing vendor of media technology products such as encoding or player
- Worked in a rapidly growing organization, ideally a start-up or scale-up
- Worked in different parts of the United States
- A passion for learning, feedback, and continuous improvement
- Experience as a software developer or experience using APIs and SDKs
Why do this at Bitmovin
If you do not have all the skill listed above.. no worries! We are dedicated to growing the skills of our Bitmovers, you are no exception. There is a lot on offer here:
- View the benefits on our Careers Page
- Get to know our outstanding culture showcased on LinkedIn
- Check the employee reviews on Glassdoor
Apply for the role and let’s get talking!
** Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous. The company will not be obligated to pay any fee if the candidate is hired**.