Director Product Growth
Director Product Growth
Core skills: Product Led Growth, Self-Service, Vienna, Director, SaaS
Bitmovin is a global Series-C SaaS scale-up that provides award-winning video streaming technology to world-renowned brands including Disney+, Discovery+, BBC, Red Bull Media House, Hulu, fuboTV, and The New York Times, to name just a few.
Our solution suite consists of a VOD and Live Encoding, Playback and Streams; enabling content owners to redefine the viewer experience through API-based workflow optimization, fast turnaround, and scalability. Innovations include the first commercial HTML5 MPEG-DASH.
“We are constantly seeking out forward thinking individuals who want to shape the future of video… come and work with us!”
Stefan Lederer, CEO
At Bitmovin we value cognitive diversity and the huge part this plays in not only creating a global culture second to none, but in how this underpins our ability to create truly representative, Emmy award winning products. Diversity in all its forms is encouraged and celebrated at Bitmovin; everyone has a role to play in helping us shape the future of video.
Bitmovin is looking to give sole responsibility of one of our most innovative and exciting new product lines, to an innovative, senior product leader that can help drive our self-service growth and adoption of Bitmovin Products. With your contribution to Bitmovin's ownership culture, you will be able to impact one of the fastest-growing industries – Online Video Streaming.
“With one of our newest innovations – “Streams”, there is lots of growth potential. The metrics are already proving the self-service approach works in our market. Our focus is to find more knowledge in this space and senior level experience on these growth topics. It is more than just your average product role and includes giving direction to our marketing and sales functions as well as owning GTM launch/execution plans. There is a clear path to scale… but we need someone with experience to take us there”.
Reinhard Grandl, VP Product
You will make an impact that matters by:
- Define customer experiences from first touch points to adoption and growth
- Make data-driven enhancements for the self-service attraction of customers as well as their expansion of them.
- Direct, guide, and approve UI/UX activities
- Setup and manage “product experiments” and derive actionable insights from them
- Define and own KPIs that measure success and help achieve company goals
- Maintain a product vision and align internal and external stakeholders on it
- Own internal and external collaterals and documentation
- Guide Marketing and Sales in the execution of growth initiatives and lead whole initiatives.
- Some of the KPIs you will own:
- Active Trials
- Conversion Rates from Trial to Paid and to growth
- Daily active dashboard users
What can you bring
- Demonstrable technical experience with the agile product process from the Product/General Manager's and/or Founders/CEO point of view, ideally in a SaaS/Self-Service environment.
- Proven track record of managing PLG products
- Ability to lead a diverse team of product managers and UX designers
- Solid experience with planning and managing technical projects and teams
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people, including Engineering, Sales, and Marketing
You don’t have experience with all the points above? Don’t worry, we will support you with learning, training, and coaching on the job.
Life at Bitmovin
For all of our roles, we are willing to offer flexible working arrangements to support everyone’s unique circumstances.