Sales Operations Coordinator
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria. The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, etc. Nowadays Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Bouygues Telecom, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
We believe our employees are the most valuable assets of our company. They drive Bitmovin’s success with their knowledge, experience and passion. Therefore we provide a high degree of freedom to our employees to initiate projects and take on responsibility, while paying a very competitive salary above the average.
Working at Bitmovin is international, fast-paced, fun and challenging. We’re looking for talented, passionate and inspired people who want to change the way media is consumed online. Join us to develop, sell and market the world’s best video infrastructure for the Web.
- The Sales Operations Coordinator will report to the CRO for day-to-day direction.
- In this role, the chosen candidate will assist with sales operations management for the Bitmovin software suite (Cloud-based software applications to the media and entertainment space)
- Create and maintain team and leadership reporting
- Support sales personnel with processes and procedures
- Support sales personnel with telephony and computing needs
- Special assignments for the CEO
- Strong computer skills / aptitudes in applications including, but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Salesforce.com proficiency
- Basic to intermediate understanding of telephony and computing
- Sales Operations experience
- Prior experience working with or supporting sales professionals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to work independently
- Must be detailed oriented with strong, clear and concise written and communication
- Comfortable with fast-paced, “start-up like” work environment
- Working with an innovative, fast growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU and US
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up building THE video infrastructure for the web
STARTING TIME: June 2017