Product Marketing Manager
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria. The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, etc. Nowadays Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Bouygues Telecom, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
[Full-Time, San Francisco, USA or Klagenfurt, Austria]
STARTING TIME: February 2017
We believe our employees are the most valuable assets of our company. They drive Bitmovin’s success with their knowledge, experience and passion. Therefore we provide a high degree of freedom to our employees to initiate projects and take on responsibility, while paying a very competitive salary above the average.
Our marketing department is responsible for growing the company by attracting more customers. We are looking for a creative thinker to help us to accelerate this growth. If you like to think outside the box, test new ideas, measure the results and are, or want to learn to be an online marketing ninja, then we want to hear from you.
This role directly interacts with the different online customer acquisition channels such as paid, organic and social, and is responsible for measuring and growing the number of customers generated out of each of them.
- Craft product positioning based on a deep understanding of customers and competitors
- Understand our prospective and existing users, our competitors, and how to make our product more compelling
- Work closely with all departments of the company to develop and execute creative and effective campaigns; launch marketing and site materials
- Find the best marketing channels through experimentation
- Execute data-driven campaigns that generate qualified leads
- Manage marketing campaigns for new product launches
- Create the materials needed to connect with our varied audience – delightful product overviews, case studies, or interactive media that explains the value of the Bitmovin products
- Get your hands dirty with tactical work on a small (but growing) team, helping with events, content marketing, and more
- BSc and/or Higher Technical Schools Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or adequate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You know how to tell a story to a customer
- A data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills
- Working with an innovative, growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU and US
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Company laptops also for private use (Austrian employees only)
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up building THE video infrastructure for the web
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (US employees only)
- 401k (US employees only)
Empower your future and join us now!
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org