Manager, Demand Generation
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is the industry-leading video encoding, player and analytics provider and is a fast growing privately owned company located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria. The company was founded by the co-creators of the MPEG-DASH video streaming standard that is used today by companies like Netflix and YouTube and is responsible for over 50% of peak U.S. internet traffic. Working at Bitmovin is international, fast-paced, fun and challenging. We’re looking for talented, passionate and inspired people who want to change the way media is consumed.
[Full-Time, San Francisco, CA]
As the Manager of Demand Generation, you will lead the strategy and execution of a diverse portfolio of marketing activities designed to grow the sales pipeline. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a deep understanding of B2B lead generation and is comfortable developing and executing targeted advertising programs across channels, including display, social, and paid search. You have extensive experience with marketing automation tools, like Pardot and Marketo, as well as Salesforce. You are both highly analytical and have strong writing skills, crafting messages that will resonate with our target audience. You care that no lead gets left behind, and you enjoy working hand-in-hand with sales to ensure flawless lead flow management, follow-up, and reporting. You love working in a fast-paced, start-up environment with passionate co-workers where you can have an immediate impact. Above all, you are creative with a can-do attitude (and a sense of fun). You think globally, and are not afraid to jump into projects or lead cross-functional teams.
- Manage Pardot marketing automation solution, SEM, social and display advertising
- Design and execute funnel-based marketing campaigns, including email marketing, display and retargeting, social and webinars
- Create emails, landing pages, forms and reports to support lead nurturing programs
- Develop content to engage prospects throughout the sales cycle
- Establish, track, and improve response rates, conversion rates, pipeline, and ROI for marketing programs
- Assist with event/tradeshow management
- 5+ years of experience in developing and executing successful B2B demand generation programs and digital campaigns – planning, execution, measurement and analysis.
- Experience in online advertising channels, such as AdWords, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Exceptional writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment; willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with high-quality, timely execution
- Demonstrated proficiency and/or certification in Pardot or Marketo and Salesforce a plus
- BA/BS degree
- Working with an innovative, fast growing and international team
- Opportunity to make an impact on the video industry, domestically and internationally
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Investment in growth and education
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up focused on solving complex video problems
Empower your future and join us now!
Apply via email@example.com