Encoding Encoder Release 2.92.0
- Automatic shutdown of a live encoding if input is lost and does not reconnect within a certain time period, configurable via the
autoShutdownConfiguration.bytesReadTimeoutSecondsconfiguration when starting a Live Encoding.
- Automatic shutdown of a live encoding after a certain period of time, configurable via the
autoShutdownConfiguration.streamTimeoutMinutesconfiguration when starting a Live Encoding.
- Fixed a bug that led to stalling of Dolby Vision encodings with 50 fps inputs.
- Fixed failed encodings when a Dolby Vision stream was muxed togheter with another audio stream in a progressive muxing.
- Fixed the default_sample_duration of the init mp4 file for audio codecs with CMAF muxing. This fixes playback issues with DASH and HLS streams.
V2: The [email protected] attribute is now set to
0for the first period. This fixes playback issues for LIVE encodings with DASH manifests in dash.js players.
baseMediaDecodeTimein the init mp4 file for HE-AAC-V1 and HE-AAC-V2 with fMP4 muxing is now set correctly. This fixes playback issues with DASH and HLS streams.
- S3 role-based output for segmented muxings: No upload verification available.