Encoding Encoder Release 2.86.0
- Manifest generator
V2is now generally available and supports all manifest features of our API.
- The RFC6381 codec label (e.g. "avc1.64001F") for CMAF muxings is now correctly set in DASH and HLS manifests.
- If the same input source is created twice and used twice in an encoding, we are no longer downloading the input file twice.
- Fixed a bug with handling HEVC inputs with open GOPs which caused encodings to fail.
- RASL (Random Access Skip Leading) frames are now correctly removed from the very first GOP of the HEVC inputs.
- Fixed SegmentTemplate timescale in DASH manifests potentially being set to a wrong value when using variable framerate inputs, causing clients to request a non-existent video segment at the end.
- S3 role-based output for segmented muxings: No upload verification available.