Encoding Encoder Release 2.84.0
- IMSC as subtitle output format from TTML and SRT inputs. For TTML, styling passthrough is available.
- Color conversion to the following color primaries: bt709, smpte170m, smpte240m, bt2020. As a result, color primaries conversion from smpte432 to bt2020 is not red-shifted anymore.
- Long running HEVC encodes with 3-pass and
cutreesetting enabled failing in rare cases.
- For DASH manifests, containing Dolby audio renditions, the
codecsattribute is not set on
AdaptationSetlevel anymore but only on the
Representationlevel. This also fixes a rare case of duplicate entries in the
codecsattribute which could have led to device compatibility issues.
- S3 role-based output for segmented muxings: No upload verification available.