Encoding Encoder Release 2.83.1
- Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus codec configurations are now available as replacement for AC3 and EAC3.
- Sprite generation no longer requires both width and height to be set, as long as one of the two values is configured, the other one is automatically computed based on the aspect ratio of the video.
- Thumbnail creation has been extended to allow the same options with regards to height and width as sprite generation.
- Improved internal stall-detection to prevent additional edge cases. These edge cases previously lead to stalls resulting in unexpectedly long running encodings.
- Dolby Atmos encodings previously failed if there was an additional unused audio stream along the video stream. This has been fixed.
- Encodings with input concatenation with inputs that have different fps have occasionally stalled. This was fixed.
- S3 role-based output for segmented muxings: No upload verification available.
AdaptationSetsin DASH manifests could contain the same codec multiple times in the
codecsattribute, when the manifest contains a Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus or a Dolby Atmos rendition.