Encoding Encoder Release 2.54.0
- Improved download speed of input files in Azure cloud up to 150%
- Better error messages for failed manifest outputs.
- HLS VOD manifests now by default include the framerate in the master manifest. (requires a correct streamId being set on the HLS streaminfo)
- HLS VOD manifests now include PLAYLIST-TYPE:VOD.
- Fixed an issue where the disk size for Azure encodings was too small which could have lead to failing encodings.
- Fixed upload manifests to multiple outputs, even if one of the outputs fails.
- Possible failures in encodings which have MP4 muxings, with DRM and HLS_BYTE_RANGE request, have been fixed.
- Added fix for correcting chromaloc flag for H264 and H265 encoder config.
- Fixed issue that generated missing audio output when audio input had no pts. WMA Pro Audio inputs with this issue can be encoded correctly now.
- The size of overlay filters (watermarks, text etc.) was fixed for concatenated input streams with different resolutions and same aspect ratio.
- Single stream input video files with an RGB pixel format and the RAWVIDEO codec are encoded properly now.
- Per-Title encodings only work with GCS, S3, Generic S3, Akamai NetStorage or Azure Blob output.
- Progressive MP4 with CBR encodings might have incorrect HRD buffer signaling.
- S3 role-based output for segmented muxings: No upload verification available.