Encoding Encoder Release 2.53.0
- Enabled multiple Per-Title progressive muxings to separate files in the same target directory.
- Support for VoD SMOOTH manifests as option of start encoding call
- Support for 3-pass encodings in Azure
- Improved encoding speed of high bitrate J2K inputs in Azure
- Support for XDCAM output with the following new codecs / muxings:
- Issue when vbv parameters are set in 3-pass algorithm with the last segment quality was fixed
- Fixed some combinations of color config with VP9 codec which lead to failures
- Fixed an error that led to failed 3-pass encodings in the cloud region AWS_EU_WEST_2
- Per-Title encodings only work with GCS, S3, Generic S3, Akamai NetStorage or Azure Blob output.
- Progressive MP4 with CBR encodings might have incorrect HRD buffer signaling.
- S3 role-based output for segmented muxings: No upload verification available.