Encoding Encoder Release 2.52.0
- Added support for using the same input audio stream for both Audio-Mix filter and non-filter workflows.
- If for the encoding no SAR is specified then in the resulting video SAR is available as metadata with the value of 1:1.
- Encodings with at least one UHD+ output stream are up to 33% faster.
- Improved stability and speed of encodings with longer segment lengths and/or very high input-bitrate in GCE
- A possibly re-connect issue has been fixed for the live use-case when a timestamp rotation occurs in the following order Video, Subtitle, and Audio and the Subtitle packet was following an Audio packet.
- Bugfix for Conform filter together with trimming for video streams.
- A potential problem for live encodings has been fixed that previously led to a restart. This happened whenever a timestamp rotation occurred and the first packed with the updated timestamp has been a subtitle packet and is fixed now.
- Improved handling of Azure authentication issues.
- Per-Title encodings only work with GCS, S3, Generic S3, Akamai NetStorage or Azure Blob output.
- Progressive MP4 with CBR encodings might have incorrect HRD buffer signaling.
- S3 role-based output for segmented muxings: No upload verification available.