Encoding Encoder Release 2.51.0
- OCR processing of DVB subtitles is now supported for live encodings with an output using the WebVTT codec and a muxing of either ChunkedText or fMP4
- Added the GCE region endpoint to specify the network and the subnet for GCE-Connect.
- CBR encoding for h.264 is now supported with correct model parameters.
- Per-Title will fail now for cases where a FIXED_RESOLUTION will not fit inbetween two FIXED_RESOLUTIONS_AND_BITRATE for complex assets because of a configuration problem, i.e., bitrate ranges for FIXED_RESOLUTIONS_AND_BITRATE in combination with the minimum step size.
- The issue with stalling encodings for inputs with reordered frames in Mov was improved. We will fail instead of stalling.
- Bugfix for Dolby Vision and trimming. The output could be missing some frames at the end of the encode.
- Improved stability of the live stream where the input ingest has out of order subtitle packets.
- Live encoding stability has been improved by detecting a stalled input and trying to re-connect
- Per-Title encodings only work with GCS, S3, Generic S3, Akamai NetStorage or Azure Blob output.
- Progressive MP4 with CBR encodings might have incorrect HRD buffer signaling.
- S3 role-based output for segmented muxings: No upload verification available