Encoding Encoder Release 2.50.0
- Added Dolby Atmos support
- Input as ADM or DAMF Dolby Master files
- Output to fMP4 in DASH/HLS
- Support for Widevine, PlayReady and FairPlay DRM
- Improved bitrate distribution over segments for 3-pass encodings
- Especially improves last segment visual quality
- Improve the download speed from the following inputs: S3, GCS and Generic S3
- The handling of input timestamps for Zixi/SRT live stream encodings is improved.
- Fixed an issue with customData on filters leading to "scheduling failed" errors
- Fixed encoding failures for some VP9 encodes and tuned encoder rate control, quality and speed.
- Fixed a rounding error in the Per-Title algorithm that led to a missing FIXED_RESOLUTION_AND_BITRATE rendition in some very rare circumstances.
- Per-Title encodings only work with GCS, S3, Generic S3, Akamai NetStorage or Azure Blob output.
- Progressive MP4 with CBR encodings might have incorrect HRD buffer signaling.
- S3 role-based output for segmented muxings: No upload verification available