Encoding Encoder Release 2.47.0
- A possible stall situation with input chunks (GOPs) of a size of about 2 GB has been fixed and the stabililty for even larger chunks has been improved.
- Fixed a bug in the parameter set signaling of segmented TS outputs. The parameter sets were signaled with a 3 byte start code (0x00 0x00 0x01) where according to the standards the start code must be 4 bytes (0x00 0x00 0x00 0x01).
- Per-Title encodings only work with GCS, S3, Generic S3, Akamai NetStorage or Azure Blob output.
- Progressive MP4 with CBR encodings might have incorrect HRD buffer signaling.
- S3 role-based output for segmented muxings: No upload verification available
- The encoder might stall on certain conditions. Please use the next hotfix version.
- Encoding jobs will fail if the thumbnail width or height is not a multiple of 4