Encoding Encoder Release 2.46.0
- Added support for stream conditions for checking the video rotation metadata
timecode-tracktrimming based on the Quicktime timecode track in input files
- Added upload verification of segmented muxings for Azure Storage
- Fixed a rare bug that caused the failure of a progressive TS muxing due to restrictions of the underlying operating system
- Fixed encoding failures for muxings with DROP_MUXING stream condition mode and multiple streams with one of them being removed by stream conditions
- The encoder might stall on certain conditions. Please use the next hotfix version.
- Per-Title encodings only work with GCS, S3, Generic S3, Akamai NetStorage or Azure Blob output.
- Progressive MP4 with CBR encodings might have incorrect HRD buffer signaling.
- S3 role-based output for segmented muxings: No upload verification available
- Encoding jobs will fail if the thumbnail width or height is not a multiple of 4