Encoding Encoder Release 2.44.0
- Collects muxing information for fMP4 muxings accessible via this endpoint.
- Fix for H264 in fMP4: The
default-sample-flagsfield is now always set
- AES-128 encryption for fMP4 now also works for Per-Title
- Fixed EAC3 audio input support for live streams
- Undecodable DVB subtitles will not cause the live encoding to go into
ERRORstate but they will be skipped instead
- Improved stability of Per-Title encodings using a VP9 codec configuration and fixed resolution template streams
- Improved stability of live stream restarts
- Per-Title encodings only work with GCS, S3, Generic S3, Akamai NetStorage or Azure Blob output.
- Progressive MP4 with CBR encodings might have incorrect HRD buffer signaling.
- S3 role-based output for segmented muxings: No upload verification available