Encoding Encoder Release 2.41.0
- Encodings of MPEG2 source inputs with faulty interlaced packets, first field present but the second field absent, failed earlier. This is handled correctly now.
- Encoding with mov containers containing an AAC audio stream without extradata failed earlier.
- Per-Title encodings only work with GCS, S3, Generic S3, Akamai NetStorage or Azure Blob output.
- Progressive MP4 with CBR encodings might have incorrect HRD buffer signaling.
- S3 role-based output for segmented muxings: No upload verification available