Encoding Encoder Release 2.105.0
- MP4 and fMP4 muxings can now be used for AV1 encodings. The following combinations are now supported with AV1:
- DASH manifests
- fMP4 with Widevine and PlayReady
- MP4, fragmented MP4, WebM, and ProgressiveWebM with Widevine
- MP4 with support for muxing video and audio together
- AV1 turnaround times are now up to 30% faster
- Added PTSAlignMode to fMP4 muxings. Setting it to
ALIGN_ZERO_NEGATIVE_CTOwill shift the first composition time offset (CTO) to 0. If B-frames are used, some CTOs will be negative. Therefore, TrackRun (trun) version 1 atoms are being used. This can only be set for h.264 and h.265 streams.
- S3 role-based output for segmented muxings: No upload verification available.