Back to Encoding Overview Encoding REST API Services 1.37.0 Added Implemented secure transfer support for Azure Blob Storage Implement Dash Segment Timeline for VOD C# API SDK: After steady improvements and thorough testing over the last few months, we decided it's time to remove the alpha tag. There will be no further breaking changes. Created 10 examples showcasing the usage of our new C# API SDK. Fixed Fixed an internal 500 error which was caused by an invalid search parameter when querying the GET encoding endpoint 1.36.0 Added Added support for Segment List for MP4 Dash On-Demand Manifests Added support for AES-128 Encryption for Progressive TS muxings Added support for Role properties on Dash On-Demand manifests PHP API SDK: Extended error messages to show all relevant details at a glance Added
ConsoleLogger and better request / response logging
Enabled configuration of
tenantOrgId to be able to connect to the API as a tenant of an organization.
Fixed PHP API SDK: Empty objects in request bodies were serialized as empty arrays, which resulted in
400 - Bad Request responses in the past.
1.35.0 Added Added an input file check for S3, Azure and GCP before starting the encoding Support for progressive WebM DASH manifests Added condition based DASH default manifest creation. For example to create a manifest that only contains video streams up to a specific resolution. This can be used with the new v2 version of the default manifest. V2 is considered experimental and still subject to change. Breaking changes will be announced in the release notes. 1.34.0 Added Dash default manifest V2 groups video representations with the same encryption into the same adaption set. CEA 608/708 subtitle passthrough for H265 codec configurations via property
Aspera inputs to be able to configure non-standard ports for session intialization and data transfer. Changed Fixed Fixed the handling of an edge case, that resulted in encodings failing with the error message
1.33.0 Added Python API SDK: After steady improvements and thorough testing over the last few months, we decided it's time to remove the alpha tag. There will be no further breaking changes. Created 10 examples showcasing the usage of our new Python API SDK. Fixed Improve DASH Manifests compatibility for Vtt Representations with certain players where
mediaPresentationDuration was previously set to
Fixed invalid return types in the http response when calling the SPEKE Get endpoint 1.32.0 Added Changed default watermark of trial encodings. Fixed Fixed bug which allowed failed encodings to be started again. Fixed a bug which prevented status updates for encodings with an encoder version older than v2.2.0. Resolved problem which prevented encoding big-sized input files to multiple progressive muxings. 1.31.0 Added Added Image Overlay for live encodings Support concatenation for multiple resolution inputs Specify AspectMode when adding a concatenated input stream Fixed A 500 error has been returned when adding an invalid DRM configuration to a muxing instead of client error 1.30.0 Added Improved validation messages for invalid Dolby Vision configurations, like configuring Dolby Vision metadata on an audio stream. Added
WebmMuxing which contains the number of segments that have been encoded. Fixed Default HLS manifest creation does not fail anymore, when SPEKE config contains incompatible DRM systems. HLS manifest creation does not fail anymore for big inputs and huge configurations (~20 streams and more). Fixed the duration number format of very short HLS segments. 1.29.0 Changed Fixed Converted SCC to WebVTT now succeeds when creating HLS manifests 1.28.0 Added Changed Fixed Smooth client manifest audio track names did not match the track names used in the server manifest in some cases. Fixed very verbose error messages in dashboard for specific muxing errors.