Encoding REST API Services
- Added a fail-fast for enableHLGSignaling set to true: ColorTransfer needs to be: ARIB STD-B67, UNSPECIFIED, or not set. In the last 2 cases, ARIB STD-B67 will be set implicitly. To avoid creating undesired output any other specific color transfer will result in a fail-fast for encoder versions newer than 2.138.0 (incl.) or equal to LTS verion 2.103.1.
- To easily access the resulting Manifest files of the VoD encoding jobs, output artifacts have been added to the output objects that are returned by Simple VoD Encoding Job Response.
- Re-Subscribing to an account which was expired for more than 14 days did not re-activate the CDN feature
- Performance- and stability improvements for high load scenarios
- Internal stability improvements
- Fixed an issue with notifications called very often (like Encoding Status Changed Webhook) that could lead to notifications (email or webhook) being delayed or being delivered multiple times.
- HLG output which is backward compatible with SDR is now supported: Using enableHlgSignaling in addition to setting the ARIB STD-B67 color transfer function will perform an ARIB STD-B67 conversion but signal it as BT.2020 10 bit. The ARIB STD-B67 conversion will be signaled in the SEI messages.
- Fixed wrong and invalid return value
loudnessControl.dialnorm=0for Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus Audio Configurations when not specifying a
dialnormproperty at all in the
loudnessControlobject during codec configuration resource creation. This behavior caused the Bitmovin Python SDK to fail parsing the response from the Bitmovin API.
- Internal stability improvements.
The Bitmovin Content Delivery Network (CDN) removes the need to set up your own output storage, automatically distributing your content around the globe and enabling fast, efficient delivery to all your viewers. Available now in beta, try it today.