Analytics Roku Releases
- fixed console warnings which have been introduced with Roku OS 11
- bitmovin player collector does not require manual deinitialization call anymore. It automatically removes itself after the Bitmovin player is destroyed.
- deinitialization path for the collector with the
- tracking of system, audio and subtitle language
customDatafields 26 to 30
customDatafields 8 to 25
- collector behaviour to stop collecting samples after an error
- collection of error segments
- native collector reporting wrong seek time
This release introduces a breaking change of how Bitmovin Analytics is initialized.
- setup of Bitmovin Analytics to also set the licenseKey during runtime (alternative to setting it in manifest file)
- detection of operating system and device type
videoTitlewas not correctly sent to the server
- playAttempt tracking for player errors and timeouts during video startup
- logging of failed licensing requests to developer console for easier debugging