Global Director of Inside Sales
Inside Sales is changing the way software products are marketed, presented, and sold. Gone are the days when inside sales people were considered the less sophisticated brother to outside sales. The technology that powers today’s inside sale teams puts their finger directly on the pulse of the customer. Building a highly successful global sales machine is not possible without a high powered inside sales group. Bitmovin is looking for someone who is truly passionate about building a world class team using best in breed technologies to create success. If you are that person, keep reading…..
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is changing the way companies stream video online. We are growing very fast (400%) and we need an outstanding inside sales director to lead our growing global team. This will be a full time position in Chicago that will require true leadership in recruiting, developing, and directing a team of inside sales people all over the world. This person will report to the CRO and work closely with all department heads to achieve success.
- Recruit, train and develop a global results oriented sales team with a focus on driving leads and revenue growth
- Build and execute a plan for both SMB sales and lead generation worldwide
- Develop intelligent GTM strategies to increase mindshare
- Develop and manage relationships with key decision makers in region.
- Continually refine and improve sales process
- Conduct regular reviews to evaluate team strategy, progress and provide feedback.
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to improve metrics
- Drive results by engaging motivating and providing constructive feedback to team members.
- Ensure that sales quotas/goals are achieved on assigned accounts and regional goals.
Develop and implement strategies that support overall Sales/Company priorities and key initiatives.
- Assist team with career development planning.
Build a strong relationship with the Regional Channel Sales Directors to ensure regional alignment.
- Build strong ties with various internal teams such as Enterprise Sales, Product management, Customer Service, Marketing, and Finance, to ensure appropriate coordination of activities and timely communication of programs, products and solutions
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Develop training plans for continuous development of team’s sales skills and product knowledge.
- Embody company culture and contribute to fostering an environment that excites and inspires the sales team!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years of inside sales experience, and at least one year of sales leadership experience
- Excellent sales leadership qualities
- Must work well with an extended global team
- Experience in selling SaaS or software solutions
- Experience media or video is a bonus
- Demonstrated sales development and training skills
- Solid oral and written presentation skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Pardot, and other sales automation software
- Working with an innovative, growing and well financed Bay Area start-up company
- Work with an international team and learn about the global media biz
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry and working with the new TV companies that are shaping the future of media.
- Create your own office environment with all the motivational accoutrements you need – free snacks, coffee, team activities,etc…
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock Options
- 401k plan
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org