Demand Generation Manager
Bitmovin is providing products that solve complex video problems for leading media companies worldwide – in a time where the video and television market is at an inflection point. We are a YCombinator company (S15) and a fast growing technology startup headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with locations in Austria, New York, Hong Kong, Sao Paulo, Amsterdam, Seattle and Chicago. The company was founded by the co-creators of the MPEG-DASH video streaming standard that is used today by companies like Netflix and YouTube and is responsible for over 50% of peak U.S. internet traffic.
We believe our employees are the most valuable assets of our company. They drive Bitmovin’s success with their knowledge, experience and passion. We provide a high degree of freedom to our employees to initiate projects and take on responsibility. Working at Bitmovin is international, fast-paced, fun and challenging. We’re looking for talented, passionate and inspired people who want to change the way the world watches video.
[Full-Time, San Francisco, CA]
Demand Generation Manager builds and owns the demand generation process with the goal of driving and optimizing global lead generation and customer acquisition. We are seeking a highly quantitative, data-driven marketer to help support and grow our inbound and outbound marketing efforts.
You will hit the ground running to develop, execute, and manage customer acquisition and marketing automation activities. You’ll be a key member of our team, helping to manage and optimize global pipeline efforts. We are looking for someone highly analytical that is comfortable with data and enjoys testing new technologies and platforms.
- Build and own the demand generation process across all digital channels (SEM, Organic, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Retargeting, etc.), from design to test to execution.
- Design and manage outbound marketing programs. Campaigns include email, webinars, PPL programs, landing pages, complex nurture tracks and database segmentation.
- Continuously brainstorm, test, and execute optimization experiments to improve channel performance and drive profitable growth
- Analyze marketing campaign data and run A/B tests to regularly assess ongoing value of acquisition efforts, ultimately leading to improved ROI
- Work directly with the CEO and CRO to collaborate on strategy and drive results
- Build comprehensive dashboards that track channel and campaign KPIs to provide actionable insights to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal creative team to develop and refresh campaign assets, as well as proactively share learnings and results with key partners
- 3-5+ years of experience in digital/acquisition marketing
- Experience creating demand generation campaigns for acquiring, nurturing, and qualifying leads
- Strong project management skills, including managing complex projects and bringing them to completion
- A data-driven mindset, including experience using metrics to validate hypotheses
- A natural curiosity and willingness to learn
- Experience with Outbound, SEM, Paid Social advertising, Display marketing, and Retargeting
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment; willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done
- Working with an innovative, fast growing and international team
- Opportunity to make an impact on the business and the video industry, domestically and internationally
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Investment in growth and education
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up focused on solving complex video problems
Empower your future and join us now!
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org