Business Operations Manager
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is the industry-leading video encoding, player and analytics provider and is a fast growing privately owned company located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria. The company was founded by the co-creators of the MPEG-DASH video streaming standard that is used today by companies like Netflix and YouTube and is responsible for over 50% of peak U.S. internet traffic. Working at Bitmovin is international, fast-paced, fun and challenging. We’re looking for talented, passionate and inspired people who want to change the way the world watches video.
[Full-Time, San Francisco, CA]
Business Operations works across all teams at Bitmovin to drive and enable growth of the business. You are going to work with Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance, etc. on mission critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, and execute on strategic initiatives. You may dig into winning new market segments, design new business systems and processes to scale Bitmovin, help us launch new products, or unlock new revenue opportunities. Whatever it is, you will work together with the leadership of the company on what will move the needle most for us. We are looking for someone highly motivated, who likes hard problems, is analytical, and enjoys testing new strategies, processes, technologies or platforms.
- Help identify and implement new opportunities that grow Bitmovin’s business.
- Identify and perform analyses and research that help us make the right growth decisions for Bitmovin.
- Design, manage and improve the business and operational systems and processes that make Bitmovin tick.
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Product to prioritize and launch products most important to our segments.
- Lead operational projects that help other Bitmovin teams work more effectively and efficiently.
- Continuously brainstorm, evaluate, and execute optimization experiments to improve process performance and drive Bitmovin’s growth.
- Work directly with the leadership and key internal stakeholders to collaborate on strategy and drive results
- Support the establishment and growth of Bitmovin international locations and markets
- Support the market entry to new international markets
- Support in hiring and people operations
- Get your hands dirty on a lot of operational challenges of the day to day business.
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results.
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role within a rapidly growing company, or in consulting, or in finance / venture capital.
- You understand B2B or SaaS sales funnels, and have worked with CRM systems.
- You have experience in Sales, Marketing, Product or Project management, taking projects from conception to launch.
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners.
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to execute.
- You excel in analytical and problem solving.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment; willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS degree.
- Working with an innovative, fast growing and international team
- Working directly with key challenges and initiatives of the business and leadership / C-level
- Opportunity to make an impact on the business and the video industry, domestically and internationally
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Investment in growth and education
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up focused on solving complex video problems
Empower your future and join us now!
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org