Senior Product Designer
Core skills: Product Design, UI/UX, Wireframes, Figma
Bitmovin is a global Series-C SaaS scale-up that provides award-winning video streaming technology to world-renowned brands including Disney+, Discovery+, BBC, Red Bull Media House, Hulu, fuboTV, and The New York Times, to name just a few.
Our solution suite consists of a Video Encoder, Player, and Analytics platform, enabling content owners to redefine the viewer experience through API-based workflow optimization, fast turnaround, and scalability. Innovations include the first commercial HTML5 MPEG-DASH.
“We are constantly seeking out forward thinking individuals who want to shape the future of video… come and work with us!”
Stefan Lederer, CEO
At Bitmovin we value cognitive diversity and the huge part this plays in not only creating a global culture second to none, but in how this underpins our ability to create truly representative, Emmy award winning products. Diversity in all its forms is encouraged and celebrated at Bitmovin; everyone has a role to play in helping us shape the future of video.
Bitmovin is looking for a Senior Product Designer who is comfortable owning the end-to-end user experience. From requirements gathering and ideation through to build, launch and performance review, you will have a huge impact on the Bitmovin applications. It is important that you are able to clearly offer guidance on improving the user experience of our applications through design and performance optimisations. You will need to be comfortable with experimenting to discover the perfect user experience and work with others (both inside and outside of the company) to define and achieve this.
This is an opportunity that offers:
- Being part of a highly motivated team with a strong knowledge-sharing and learning culture
- Leading the way on creating new and improving existing features of Bitmovin products from an UX perspective
- Translating the strategy of Bitmovin’s product portfolio into inspiring UI
- Your chance to shape the future of video!
You will make an impact that matters by:
- Translating complex business processes into an intuitive and elegant user and product experience, all the way to high fidelity mock-ups ready for development
- Assisting in the development and evaluation of personas, user stories, and usability studies. Understand customer needs by driving customer/UX research and usability studies
- Creating process flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviours
- Providing guidance on improving the user experience of our applications through design and performance optimisations
- Leading cross-team conceptual development and design documentation partnering with PMs, engineers, business teams, and senior management
- Contribute to multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Being the go-to member of the team for questions or queries on UI/UX
What can you bring
- Proven experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar
- Experience working in B2B, enterprise products, internal tools, or SAAS environments
- Portfolio of work showing digital product design experience
- Solid understanding of UX and user-centric design processes with data-driven analytics capabilities
- Ability to influence others to set and achieve goals and deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and manage projects
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with technical software products or API-based products
- Expertise with Figma
- Experience in a product-led growth environment
- Technical background and experience in Online Video Streaming is a plus
You don’t have experience with all the points above? Don’t worry, we will support you with learning, training, and coaching on the job.
Life at Bitmovin
Find out more about us on our Careers Page
See what fellow Bitmovers are saying on LinkedIn
Check the employee reviews on Glassdoor
For all of our roles, we are willing to offer flexible working arrangements to support everyone’s unique circumstances.