Business Development Representative (EMEA)
Locations: Vienna, Klagenfurt
Core skills: business development, sales, prospecting, verbal communication, analytical, relationship building, lead generation
Bitmovin is a global Series-C SaaS scale-up that provides award-winning video streaming technology to world-renowned brands including Disney+, Discovery+, BBC, Red Bull Media House, Hulu, fuboTV, and The New York Times, to name just a few.
Our solution suite consists of a Video Encoder, Player, and Analytics platform, enabling content owners to redefine the viewer experience through API-based workflow optimization, fast turnaround, and scalability. Innovations include the first commercial HTML5 MPEG-DASH.
“We are constantly seeking out forward thinking individuals who want to shape the future of video… come and work with us!”
Stefan Lederer, CEO
At Bitmovin we value cognitive diversity and the huge part this plays in not only creating a global culture second to none, but in how this underpins our ability to create truly representative, Emmy award winning products. Diversity in all its forms is encouraged and celebrated at Bitmovin; everyone has a role to play in helping us shape the future of video.
Bitmovin is looking for inspired individuals to join our team as a Business Development Representative. Through gathering and analysing customer intelligence, investing quality time with our prospects in assessing their needs, and collating quantifiable data, you will become a key member in delivering high quality market research to our Revenue Teams and Sales leaders to drive global revenue performance.
This is an opportunity that offers:
- Joining a career program that will empower you with a suite of skills and knowledge in the operations and functions of a SaaS Revenue organization.
- Furthering our well-established brand with Media & Entertainment customers such as Disney+, HBO, DAZN and more; or venturing into new global markets for our New Media strategy (video gaming, e-sports, e-commerce, and more).
- Pioneering as a vital contributor to our global planning and success, where you will receive excellent international onboarding, training, and development programs.
- Maximum technical enablement, paired with company-wide support initiatives and a culture that enables your personal wellbeing.
- Autonomy, support, flexibility, enhanced benefits, and travel.
You will make an impact that matters by:
- Engaging directly with inbound requests and respond promptly.
- Engaging with trial users to offer support and assistance to ensure they obtain maximum product value.
- Supporting and coordinate global events from end-to-end.
- Supporting Marketing and Sales teams to maximize brand visibility among target prospects and convert them into leads.
- Working closely with different departments to identify and achieve business development goals.
- Proactively finding new ways to optimize the Business Development Team’s strategy and processes.
What can you bring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid technical and analytical skills.
- Work experience, internships, or academic projects with technology companies or organizations.
- An interest in technology, specifically online video streaming.
- Knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com, HubSpot, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator (Outreach.io is a plus)
- A positive, can-do attitude.
You don’t have experience with all the points above? Don’t worry, we will support you with learning, training, and coaching on the job.
STARTING TIME: March/April 2023
Life at Bitmovin
Find out more about us on our Careers Page
See what fellow Bitmovers are saying on LinkedIn
Check the employee reviews on Glassdoor
For all of our roles, we are willing to offer flexible working arrangements to support everyone’s unique circumstances.
Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired.