Player iOS Releases
- Possibility to synchronize expiration dates for an offline DRM license
SourceErrorwhen trying to play back an offline asset after license has been renewed.
- Downloading a
SourceItemwith provided minimum bitrate
- (De-)Serialization of Widevine DRM headers
- Offline thumbnail scrubbing for independent images
- Notification handling if system storage runs out of space during download
BMPBitmovinPlayerreturned wrong states for
isMutedif an ad was playing
- Resuming the download of an asset after the app was killed
- AirPlay icon within the default Bitmovin UI
- Volume level and mute state could not be set for the currently playing ad
- API call to the
BMPOfflineManagerto renew an offline DRM license
- Error in case an DRM certificate request fails
- Downloading a source after it was deleted previously
- Codec property to the quality model classes (
prepareLicenseServerUrlcallback to the
BMPFairplayConfigurationto manipulate license request URIs.
- API call
currentVideoFrameRateto fetch the currently playing video frame rate from the player.
- Ability to integrate frameworks via Carthage. Read more on how to get started with it here.
- Bitmovin UI v3 support
- For live streams,
currentTimenow returns the current playback time as a Unix timestamp.
OfflineContentManagerwhen the download fails due to insufficient storage
- Chromecast button to Bitmovin UI
- API call
BMPOfflineManagerto check the used disk space for a specific offline source item
- TimeShift behavior when casting a live stream
- Mutated while being enumerated exception when initializing